Coleman Malaysia aims to deliver all orders within 4 business days or as mentioned on the product's page. Coleman Malaysia will contact customer within 48 business hours if the purchased items are NOT AVAILABLE within agreed delivery date and arrange with customer for new delivery date. However, if customer disagree of delayed delivery date or if Coleman Malaysia failed to deliver within 7 business day, Coleman Malaysia will fully refund the purchased cost of the products. Most of the products that sold at Coleman Malaysia are eligible for free delivery for West Malaysia with certain criteria. In the rare circumstance that your item has a defect or is missing from your order please follow the directions in our FAQ or contact our Customer Service at 011-55095519. However, shipping fee will may be applied with the following conditions:
- Free Shipping when purchase above RM 300 for Peninsular Malaysia.
- For products more than 10 kg and within Peninsular Malaysia, every subsequent 1 kg RM 1.50
- For products more than 1 kg and within Labuan, East Malaysia, every subsequent 1 kg RM 15.00
You may check your shipment tracking status system through Freight Mark Express (http://www.freightmark.com.my/fmx/track-your-shipment/).
At Coleman Malaysia, we want to make your returns as easy as possible.
- You may return your order or items for any of the following reasons:
- You received a damaged item from the courier
- You have proof of purchase (order number, delivery note, bank statement).
- The goods must be in unused condition and returned in the Original Packaging, undamaged packaging along with the accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed.
- Within the warranty period (1 year from purchased date) - Only eligible for manufactured defective upon received. Wear and tear condition are subject to management approval (Send with defective part images to our hotline).
Please note that for hygienic and logistical reasons, some items are not returnable. If we receive the item in a condition that does not meet our return criteria, we reserve the option to not accept the item and return refund to you.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please include the return slip in the parcel and send the item through Pos Laju (other courier service providers are also accepted) to:
Coleman Malaysia Returns Department
No 6, Jalan Pahat 16/8A,
Section 16, 40200,
Shah Alam, Selangor
- Please keep the Tracking Number for the parcel provided by Poslaju (or other courier tracking number) to monitor your shipment to us.
- We will conduct an evaluation within SEVEN (7) business days of receiving your returned items, you will receive an email once the returned item is received at the warehouse.
- If your return is valid, we will process your refund, store credits or warranty based on what you have indicated in the return form.
- If your return is not valid, we will notify you and send the item back to you. We will not reimburse your courier charges.